Vs > Kalamazoo, Mi
Udon Thani vs Kalamazoo, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Udon Thani vs Ternopil, Ukraine
Udon Thani vs Wiarton, On, Canada
Udon Thani vs Bambui, Brazil
Udon Thani vs Phuket (airport), Thailand
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Regina (cda), Sk, Canada
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Kap Tobin, Greenland
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Ciampino, Italy
Miliana vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe
Resia Pass vs Fortaleza
Nanaimo, Bc vs Kirovograd
Malacca vs Karachi
- The distance between Udon Thani, Thailand and Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,325 km or 8,280 mi.
- To reach Udon Thani in this distance one would set out from Kalamazoo, Mi bearing 350.8° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Udon Thani bearing 187.2° or S .
- Udon Thani has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Kalamazoo, Mi has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa).
- Udon Thani is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Kalamazoo, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.4 °C (29.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.5 °C (36.9°F) less in Udon Thani. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 502.4 mm (19.8 in) more which is equivalent to 502.4 l/m² (12.33 US gal/ft²) or 5,024,000 l/ha (537,099 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.9° higher in Udon Thani than in Kalamazoo, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Udon Thani relative to Kalamazoo, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Kalamazoo, Mi vs Udon Thani
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|| -69 (-3)
|| -71 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Udon Thani vs Sousse, Tunisia
Udon Thani vs Kharga, Egypt
Udon Thani vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Udon Thani vs Kljuci, Russia
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Paranaiba, Brazil
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Nara, Japan
Kalamazoo, Mi vs Santa Cruz, Bolivia
Shimizu/ Ashizuri vs Lytton, Bc
Azua vs Sydney, Nova Scotia
Pueblo, Colorado vs Batouri
Santa Maria vs Isla De Pascua-Mataveri
Udon Thani vs Kalamazoo, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Udon Thani
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 287.7 kms (178.8 miles) NNW
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 265.8 kms (165.2 miles) NW
- Phrae, Thailand - 292.5 kms (181.8 miles) WNW
- Vientiane, Laos - 68.7 kms (42.7 miles) NNW
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 289 kms (179.6 miles) W
- Loei, Thailand - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) W
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 276.9 kms (172.1 miles) WSW
- Khon Kaen, Thailand - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) S
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 205.1 kms (127.5 miles) WSW
- Chaiyaphum, Thailand - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) SSW
- Nakhon Sawan, Thailand - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) WSW
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 278.8 kms (173.2 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Kalamazoo, Mi